JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3--Stardust Crusaders, Vol. 1 (1)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3--Stardust Crusaders, Vol. 1 (1)

Hardcover – November 1, 2016
320
English
1421590654
9781421590653
01 Nov
A multigenerational tale of the heroic Joestar family and their never-ending battle against evil!

The legendary Shonen Jump series is now available in deluxe editions featuring color pages and newly drawn cover art! JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a groundbreaking manga famous for its outlandish characters, wild humor and frenetic battles. 

The beginning of the Stardust Crusaders Arc! A fiendish villain once thought to be dead has resurfaced and become even more powerful! To fight this evil, the aging Joseph Joestar enlists the help of his hot-blooded grandson, Jotaro Kujo. Together they embark on a perilous adventure that will take them around the world! 

Reviews (242)

Quick Question.

Yeah, sex is cool but have you ever read JoJo's Bizzare Adventure? t i m e f o r f i l l e r

Joseph is best Jojo

Got this for a friend for Christmas to convince him to get into Jojo. He likes it, so now I can show him parts 1 & 2 and drag him into the abyss with me.

One of the greatest comics of all time!

One of the greatest comics of all time enters into one of its most famous arcs of all time. Globe trotting adventure with Bizarre powers against one of the greatest villains of all time. You really can't go wrong. Highly recommend reading Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency first though, no matter how 'accessible' people may tell you think arc is.

Slightly Damaged

My brother enjoyed the book, however once I got home, he showed me that it was dented on the top and showed me the box it came in. The box had no protection what so ever, one of the pictures you can see that there is a scratch inside the box due to the corner of the book scratching it.

The 3rd Jojo has an “evil spirit”

I kept seeing this for sale, waited until later only to watch it sell out fast. I finally bought it and enjoyed reading the start of the third arc. I was not disappointed; my book came in great shape on time and full of a fantastic story

UPDATED! Printed backward!

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter's boyfriend, but it's printed backward! I will be returning. UPDATE: My daughter informed me this book is supposed to be printed and read backward. HA!!! Now I feel old, and will not be returning this book :)

This Part introduces Stands and tons of filler!

This Part is one of the most popular of the entire series! Jotaro is a unique main character who is quiet and acts like a punk. This vol is more story oriented than most of the volumes as we are introduced to all of the main cast including Polnereff, Advol, Joseph Joestar, and Kakyoin. This book is paced much faster than the previous parts but will have lots of filler and memorable character moments. Its best to take your time and not rush through this part and not worry about how far you go. One thing that might turn people off on this part is how long it is, which is a total of 10 volumes and 150+ chapters!

ORAORAORAORA!!

Buying all three volumes of this great series and if you keep your eyes peeled amazon often has them on sale. Beautiful books, great format for a fantastic manga.

I love the fact they made it hardcover

I love the fact they made it hardcover. I got to admit alittle sad story wise they move away from Hamon but otherwise enjoyed a lot.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana for scale please

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 29 (29/08)